During this intimate one day workshop Rosie will share her experience with the group to create a stitched character on a map background. You will:
- learn how to use your sewing machine to make a drawing.
- learn how to stitch on both fabric and paper
- learn how to transfer a drawing onto cloth or paper.
- stitch a drawing onto a map, this could be traced from a photo or a magazine
- Take home a finished piece ready for framing!
What will you need to know and bring?
- No drawing or sewing skills are required.
- Bring your own sewing machine.
- Bring your own map to stitch on or use one of the maps provided.
- No experience required, lots of fun!